The most effective Chest and Bicep Workout You’ll Ever Try
1. In order for the muscle to grow, put it under extreme tension for 40-75 seconds.
2. Different rep counts put stress on different muscle fibers. By varying the rep ranges in this workout you will
be able to work all of the muscle fibers in your pecs.
3. Partials are a way to push your muscles to complete exhaustion. At the end of each set, before you put the weight down, perform partial reps, only doing a quarter of the motion until your chest reaches complete failure.
The goal of this workout is to increase your mental toughness and ability to fight against resistance and create a massive amount of metabolic breakdown of the muscle tissue to stimulate repair and protein synthesis. For every set of each exercise, you’ll perform the prescribed repetitions using a full range of motion, followed by the same number of partial repetitions.
This will further fatigue your muscles even further even after you can no longer get a full range rep.
Each exercise has 4 sets of 15, 12,9, and 6.
Video demonstrations at the bottom of this post.
4 Sets of Each Exercise
Set 1: 15 Reps
Set 2: 12 Reps
Set 3: 9 Reps
Set 4: 6 Reps
Rest: 60 Seconds Between Each Set
Tempo: 3-0-X-1 (Lower the weight for 3 seconds without pausing, explosive rep up, hold in the contracted (tight) position for 1 second)
1. Machine Chest Press + Partials
2. Low to High Cable Crossover Pec-Flys (Pulleys should be at hip height, squeeze pecs and bring them up to shoulder height)+ Partials
3. Wide Grip Standing Barbell Curl + Partials
4. Twin Pulley Curls
1. Machine Chest Press
2. Low to High Cable Crossover Pec-Flys
3. Wide Grip Standing Barbell Curl
4. Twin Pulley Curls
If you want more information about fat loss, I recommend downloading my infographic I call the 5 secrets of fat loss a 1 page guide where I cut out all of the nonsense surrounding the topic of fat loss. Ill give you 5 actionable steps you can take today to start seeing more results.
Download the 5 Secrets of Faster Fat Loss
Enter your first name and best email to learn the secrets of rapid fat loss
For joining our newsletter today you will recieve the 5 secrets of faster fat loss infographic valued at $19.95 absolutely free.